Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water

Water is often the demon in this game. From my experience, with having to drink lots of water while being pregnant and my past Game On! experience, I start first thing in the morning. If you don't, then you have to drink a load of water later in the evening and those middle-of-the-night bathroom trips are no fun! It takes some getting used to. I almost have to make myself drink every hour. Plus, I drink out of a cup with measurements on the side so I can keep track. (Gotta love those bulky cups they give you in the hospital.) Good luck with this one!
~Britt

3 comments:

  1. This is super tricky. I start drinking right before 9, right after my first class. Then proceed to race to the bathroom during class breaks. You should all work at a school and have to use school bathrooms....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwwww! I know what you mean. Good luck with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could just wear depends.

    ReplyDelete